You will be responsible for new business sales. This includes outbound sales, creating a great first impression with prospects, following up and qualifying inbound leads, and maintaining the CRM with all relevant information. You will work closely with our COO and Growth Manager to develop customer prospects including preparing and leading meetings, demonstrating products and solutions, developing relationships and planning. Furthermore, you will help shape our sales agenda and development of our organization while playing a central role in ensuring the success of Invenda.
This role requires you to be proactive, confident, and excited to share your enthusiasm for a disruptive and innovative technology.
- You are a sales enthusiast with 4+ years’ professional experience and a proven track record
- You bring experience from the technology, retail or FMCG sectors, ideally with a familiarity selling disruptive products
- Your colleagues describe you as a strong, personable, and enthusiastic communicator with the ability to get to know your customers and quickly understand their needs
- You like to get to know new people and new businesses
- You thrive when you have aggressive targets to beat
- You enjoy working closely with geographically and culturally diverse colleagues
- You speak, read, and write English fluently and one additional European language (ideally German, French, or Spanish)
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with focus on quality and disruptive products
- An international team that is motivated, willing to try-fail-and-learn while helping each other succeed and develop
- Responsibility to manage your work, priorities, and customers
- Chance to shape the future of our company
- Opportunity to travel to our global sites, customers, and partners
- Flexibility to work remotely or in one of our European offices
- Competitive performance-based salary package
Invenda is an automated retail technology company with 55 employees, headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge.
Location: Europe, with travel
Submit Your Application